Our 2014 Young Directors are Caitlin Heaton, Sigvi Johansen, Tristan FynnAiduenu, Chloe France, Laura Remmler, Hannah Sharkey, Matthew Iliffe, Camilla Borges, Artur Assis, Jennifer Iswara, Kwaku KyeiManu and Sian Davila. Together they formed the Gobstoppers Collective and produced an eclectic 4night festival at the Albany, Deptford in February 2015.
- Caitlin Heaton directed One Day When We Were Young by Nick Payne
- Sigvi Johansen directed Haunting Julia by Alan Ayckbourn
- Tristan FynnAiduenu directed Little Baby Jesus by Arinze Kene
- Chloe France directed Red Cross, Sam Shepard
- Laura Remmler directed Novecento by Alessandro Baricco
- Hannah Sharkey directed Low Level Panic by Clare McIntyre
- Matthew Iliffe directed Precious Little Talent by Ella Hickson
- Camilla Borges directed Tender Napalm by Philip Ridley
- Artur Assis directed The Chairs by Eugene Ionesco
- Jennifer Iswara directed Being Norwegian by David Greig
- Kwaku KyeiManu directed Random by Debbie Tucker Green
- Sian Davila directed Collected Stories by Donald Margulies
The project was supported by Arts Council of England / Grants for the Arts, Lewisham Council, Woodward Charitable Trust, Hope Austin & Pilkington Trust, The Jack Petchey Foundation,
Regents University, London and the London S Trust.